• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015/16 UEFA Champions League

Goondal

1 minute ago, pantherphan96 said:

I really need to start watching these finals on the Spanish channel. These English commentators made the game winning penalty in the UCL Final sound incredibly boring. 

Do you speak Spanish?

12 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

not well enough to gain any insights from the commentators unfortunately, but I would rather at least hear the passion that they have over the lackluster commentary from Fox Sports.

Well, you can basically watch any other country...  It will be more entertaining.

I had been waiting for this day to come & it finally came and Real Madrid won it. With all the disappointments I have had with the Panthers losing the SuperBowl, UNC losing the NCAA final, & breaking up with my ex gf of 4 years lol, I have to say it feels really great to have my favorite club win the Champions League and finally have something to be happy/celebrate about. In all honesty I was nervous when the pk shootout was going on, I had to step outside when I saw Lucas was shooting the first pk and when Ramos went up, given his history with penalty kicks lol.

Great day to be a Madrista #Halamadrid

Archived