• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Mock Draft Rounds 1 - 3

Jeremy Igo

I like your reasoning and both picks would make a lot of sense.

I think that in the first round, Gettleman will be looking at picking up a long-term replacement for one of our "elder statesman" players. I just think it is Kalil he'll be looking to find a protege` for.

And there, I think it will be Cody Whitehair out of Kansas St. He's got the skills to play guard and center and he fits the Hog Mollies bill like few other players.

• Pie 2

I like both picks, but since our 3rd round pick this year is almost (basically) a 4th rounder, I don't see it having enough value to move us up from the second-to-last-pick in the 2nd round to picking in the top four to five picks in the 2nd round.

But if Big Dave can do it, then I'm all for it.

5 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I like both picks, but since our 3rd round pick this year is almost (basically) a 4th rounder, I don't see it having enough value to move us up from the second-to-last-pick in the 2nd round to picking in the top four to five picks in the 2nd round.

But if Big Dave can do it, then I'm all for it.

Didn't say it would cost only our third rounder. Possibly more. 

Not a fan of Hunter Henry in the 1st round.  He's just eh to me.  I don't think he's the best tight end in the class and even if I did, the gap between him and the next guy isn't high enough to warrant not just waiting until the 2nd to take a tight end if we choose that route.

Just my 2 cents though.

• Pie 1