• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Enter Sandland

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, 15 said:

He played there too but bounced because Clive Walford was untouchable at TE. 

Which seems like a big risk transferring to a much smaller school but it paid of as he said himself. I believe he has all the tools to similar (not jumping the gun) to Wesley walls.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, trucpfan said:

Which seems like a big risk transferring to a much smaller school but it paid of as he said himself. I believe he has all the tools to similar (not jumping the gun) to Wesley walls.

Not a bad comparison really.  Obviously he's done nothing in the NFL yet, but I can see what you're saying.

3 hours ago, Bronn said:

I called it a bit after the draft... but this dude right hurrrr is going to do good things for the Panthers for years to come... He reminds me of Kuechly, but on the other side of the ball.

And thanks for the title... I will now forever hear "SAY YOUR PRAYERS, LITTLE ONE, DON'T FORGET MY SON, TO INCLUDE EVERYOOOONNNEEEUUHHH" every time Sandland is mentioned from now on...

That and Bojangles were my first initial thoughts...

Mmmmmh. Bojangles and Metallica I like. Napster bad!

6 hours ago, vorbis said:

yep, and as Rivera said in a video a few days before the draft, "it's going to be hard [for newcomers] to make this team. we're not drafting guys to cut them, we're drafting them to help us win." so it's prudent to consider how a guy like Sandland will fit the team. he seems headed straight for the Brockel/Swole role as 4-team ST guy + goal-line packages. at least to start. then, maybe he'll usurp Dickson or replace him.

I think Dickson is gone.  His Super Bowl blocking was a joke.  I know he got a contract last year, but we get half back if we cut him.