• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers OTA Notes and Photos

Jeremy Igo

I like that look for Stephen Hill.  The mouth guard makes him look like a fierce and formidable competitor.   Granted it's just a couple of photos, but he looks focused.  Also, sounds like he wants to catch some of that J-No mojo.  (Last year it was always J-No who was last off the field, IIRC, and look at the season he had!)

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

- Brenton Bersin continues to make play after play after play across the middle. He may have been the best receiver on the field today. Haters, continue hating. 

It's hard to find anything not to like about this guy, I just wish he was a little more talented. I'd be very surprised if he weren't the odd man out this year. I wish him a long and prosperous career in the arena league.

• Pie 1

You really can't go wrong rooting for any of the WRs competing for a spot this year. Everyone is all in and locked in. Everyone put in extra work this offseason and everyone is vying to take a big step. So many good stories too. It's gonna feel nearly impossible to cut down this group.

This is the effect of Gettleman and the coaching staff turning their eye to the WR talent pool since Kelvin was drafted in 2014. Now we're overflowing. I kinda expect us to be in the same situation with CBs in a couple of years.

• Pie 3

Interesting that we had Coleman at SS, he excelled last year at FS for us 

WR is getting interesting 

The only locks I see are KB, Funch, and Ginn- I truly think the rest is wide open with Philly having an edge over the other guys. 

The WR and CB battle is going to be truly epic this year.  I can't wait to see how that unfolds, because we actually have quite a few talented guys, despite what a lot of people think.

The battle for RT will also be pretty good.  It's smart of them to split time like that, for right now.  When the pads go on, we'll see who rises fair and square, as they say.