• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers OTAs Week Two Notes and Photos

Jeremy Igo

That WR group will be so sick this year

1) KB

2) Funch

3) Ginn 

4) Philly

5) Hill/Garrett

I really think Sandland will come along too and be a threat in the passing game with Olsen. The two tight end set will be hard to stop much like with Olsen and Shockey. The tight ends and all the speedy big play making receivers will really require a lot of attention from defenses and spread the field wide open for Cam. It's a very scary thought. 

Another thing I'm excited about is Cam's work at the line of scrimmage. His cadence will have teams jumping all over the place on 3rd and short and 4th and short. Just have to get the oline used to it. 

It seems like the intensity and focus is already there. Last season wasn't good enough. It's time to finish what we started. Everyone seems to be on board

• Pie 3

On 6/1/2016 at 8:42 AM, imminent rogaine said:

Is Hill wearing lineman shoes? They look like clunky walmart cleats. Can someone get the man some of those lightweight stream lined shoes, please?

Hard to tell without a closeup but I think those are the Jordan football cleats. Basically, basketball shoes with different soles. Dez Bryant wears them as well. They do look cheap as hell but I think that may be the white border along the bottom that accentuates that look. They provide more support than most football cleats so it may be good for some who has had quite a few knee issues in his career.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-retro-7-td-football-cleat/pid-10264710/pgid-11401762

The Jumpman logo isn't allowed to be shown because they aren't an NFL sanctioned shoe.

• Pie 1