• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Guns do You Have?

Jackofalltrades

1973 Remington Model 700 .308 topped with a Nikon Monarch 3-9

Taurus PT145 subcompact .45

Winchester Model 12 pump 12 guage

Winchester Model 1892 in .25-20

Winchester Model 1873 in .32-20

Savage over/under .22/20 guage

Definitely need to buy an AR.  Never really had a desire nor need for one, but I think Hillary is gonna win and there will be a good chance that the "assault weapon" ban will be put back into place.

Need to get a Ruger 10/22 too simply because everyone needs a good, reliable .22.  

Have an itch for a Glock 29 subcompact 10mm and a medium bore magnum as well.  I'll probably end up with a .338 Win Mag though the right deal on a .375 Ruger would be hard to pass up.  I like the Savage Bear Hunter.  I passed on a used one in .325 WSM a couple of years ago and I've kicked myself for it ever since.  I passed on it because even though the .325WSM is a great round, it just never caught on.  The only one of the short mags that looks likely to survive as a factory round is the .300WSM.  I didn't handload at the time and didn't want to be stuck with a piece of wall art in a few years.

7 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I used to drive this...

2 each 5" 54 cal

122 Vertical Launch System missile cells equipped to launch anything from an SM anti-aircraft to a Tomahawk cruise missile.

2 each Close in Weapons System (CIWS) 20mm Vulcan Gatling Cannon 4500 rds per min @ 3600 feet per sec

6 torpedo tubes

and an armory full of M16s, Berettas, shotguns, M60s, M79s, etc.   

-USS-Bunker-Hill-CG-52-Vls-Ticonderoga-.

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I drove one of these. Bradley with TOW anti tank missile, M240 7.62 gun, M242 25mm chain gunimage.jpegBut I also drove one of these that didn't have crap but generator strapped to the front, M577A1image.jpeg

Just make sure you dont scratch 'em.  I paid good tax money for those.

• 1 month later...
On June 24, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Jimmy said:

I drove one of these. Bradley with TOW anti tank missile, M240 7.62 gun, M242 25mm chain gunimage.jpegBut I also drove one of these that didn't have crap but generator strapped to the front, M577A1image.jpeg

bring that to an away game tailgate and see who talks poo

On August 8, 2016 at 9:59 PM, ARSEN said:

Built it myself.  80% of it came from Amazon.  I got a red dot, laser and sight.  Accuracy is 99.9%

image.jpeg

How much do you have invested in that? Looks great, 5.56? Any details are welcome. Lawman's in CLT has the S&W M&P Sportman II with Magpull furniture for 699.99 right now. Trying to figure out if I want to build or buy. 

Archived