• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not trying to beat a dead horse... (QB hits)

Darth Biscuit

Rivera is not coach that's why it took him so long to get a job..other coaches would be livid and demanding fain calls for their qb..if you not going to fight for your qb health who will..I think the team sees this and has gone downhill..Cam has given this team all he has but what has the team done for him...Yea Cam is stuff but sometimes you need to see that those you go to war for got your back if needed so far Rivera has not done that..only people I see are Turner, Benji, Olsen, Remmers. That's a shame!

22 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I'm really starting to fall in line with this thinking. Maybe more happens behind the scenes but the point about yelling at a ref is to get a call from those refs.

I don't think anything happens behind the scenes because it's still happening. Cam did call out Ed Hochuli and I'm sure it pissed a lot of powers off because Cam never backed down. Still, the league is about safety supposedly. Bill would never let Tom take those hits consistently and not get a single call. Ron better has to grow some balls and start bringing attention to these hits. Cam better start looking out for Cam. Sometimes you can't be nice. The offense feeds off of Cam's energy and his play but there's nothing there right now. Possible injury and probably a distaste for the coaches. Go figure. 

Archived