• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Darth Biscuit

On 11/4/2016 at 9:15 AM, RealBitsOfPanther said:

Civil War was fantastic. Loved every minute of it. But It doesn't knock out the first Avengers, Guardians or Winter Soldier for me. 

I agree with this.  For me, those three movies are still the top, with Iron Man 1 right behind.   Civil War and Ultron after those, but I still loved them.  

On 11/5/2016 at 7:43 PM, Zaximus said:

I agree with this.  For me, those three movies are still the top, with Iron Man 1 right behind.   Civil War and Ultron after those, but I still loved them.  

Iron Man 1 was awesome too. In all honesty, I've enjoyed every Marvel movie with the exception of Norton's Hulk, the 2nd Thor (was just meh) and Iron Man 3. 

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:06 AM, RealBitsOfPanther said:

Iron Man 1 was awesome too. In all honesty, I've enjoyed every Marvel movie with the exception of Norton's Hulk, the 2nd Thor (was just meh) and Iron Man 3. 

I agree with this 100%. 2nd Thor was boring and seemed lost. 3rd Iron Man was uninspiring and not that exciting. Norton's Hulk was as good as any of the other ones I guess. I liked the one with Eric Bana when the Hulk trashed those tanks. That was really cool to watch when it happened. But basically Marvel hasn't really screwed up. They keep making at least decent movies if not good ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived