• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

January 2016 Transfer Window

Ja  Rhule

4 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

You think Sanchez feels the same?

Not sure.  All I know is coaching has been the real issue for the past decade.  Wenger is stubborn and arrogant and will do totally opposite even if he knows it's the wrong thing to do.  Ozil is a great player but he looked like a total garbage for the past 2 months.  Just super lazy with no real drive.

Regarding La Liga overtaking EPL: I don't really think that's going to happen. Not solely because of the US television contract, but instead because of Chinese interest in Premier League investment. The Chinese Super League is already doling out contracts no La Liga or EPL team could possibly match. If China Everbright or another one of these investors starts getting involved in England (which they had admitted they want to), then EPL will absolutely dominate the largest global TV markets.

7 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Regarding La Liga overtaking EPL: I don't really think that's going to happen. Not solely because of the US television contract, but instead because of Chinese interest in Premier League investment. The Chinese Super League is already doling out contracts no La Liga or EPL team could possibly match. If China Everbright or another one of these investors starts getting involved in England (which they had admitted they want to), then EPL will absolutely dominate the largest global TV markets.

EPL is super hot...  I expect them to overtake NFL in revenue within 6-8 years. If Arsenal majority owner sales his shares to Usmanov (2nd majority owner who wants to buy them bad) Watch out... Dude estimated worth is as much as Manchester City owner who just gave £300M to Real for shits and giggles.

Why everyone wants EPL team? Prestige. 

Who owns Real Madrid and Barcelona? The people...  Many many different people. Hundreds of thousands of them.  This is why La Liga is unattractive.

Archived