• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just stopped by to say...

iamhubby1

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I will admit that at the start of the season, there did seem to be fewer trolls. But as the loses piled up, so did the number of trolls.

Folks trying to out Troll a Troll is the new aerobics around here.

Hellz, I even got caught up in it for a while there. Losing has had an adverse affect on this place. And unfortunately, it very well could last until the season starts next year. Heaven help us if we happen to start slowly next year.

Yes we still have some solid threads. And there still are a bunch of quality posters. But you just never know when it will all come crashing down.

Tis all true...

39 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I will admit that at the start of the season, there did seem to be fewer trolls. But as the loses piled up, so did the number of trolls.

Hellz, I even got caught up in it for a while there. Losing has had an adverse affect on this place. And unfortunately, it very well could last until the season starts next year. Heaven help us if we happen to start slowly next year.

Yes we still have some solid threads. And there still are a bunch of quality posters. But you just never know when it will all come crashing down.

It's pretty much standard fare for a fan message board as you progress through a season. At the first sign of trouble, it's time to call out players and fire everyone. The names may change over time but the reaction is similar.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

I admit I took the bait once too many from these trolls.

But once again, that's what losing does to the site. We get all these trolls posting away while the team is on a decline, and relishing it.

I was honestly surprised with the melancholic atmosphere after our win last Sunday. It was great, in my opinion. Our defense was on fire, and so much potential was shown against arguably one of the better quarterbacks in the league.

Redskins say we have the Browns level defense...they bout to be in for a surprise monday night.

On 12/13/2016 at 5:12 AM, iamhubby1 said:

Rivera is 56-32-1

Shula is 50-22-1

I am pretty sure there are a bunch of teams out there that would take that record.

Record is a result of team players not the decisions that were made by them..Talent has been bailing them out..I have not seen any smart decisions by Rivera..Nor have I seen shula call a magnificent play to get a 1st down...I know overall the team has sucked year round , but coaches should be better than what they have displayed its not like your getting tired and knocked around all day like the players are.

Archived