• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 27: Bobcats@Grizzlies

King Taharqa

Things continue to look up. I think we are stuck with Carroll and May for this season as nobody wants them. Wallace is up and down and is a walking concussion but he is still the heart and soul and I am fine if he stays. Felton is the last item we can shop that has value but it needs to happen soon so that this team isn't in transition much longer. Any chance of finishing at .500 depends on them gelling fast and being consistent.

Things continue to look up. I think we are stuck with Carroll and May for this season as nobody wants them. Wallace is up and down and is a walking concussion but he is still the heart and soul and I am fine if he stays. Felton is the last item we can shop that has value but it needs to happen soon so that this team isn't in transition much longer. Any chance of finishing at .500 depends on them gelling fast and being consistent.

You know LB isn't too concerned about W's this season. He's hoping for a top 3 pick this draft.

Archived