• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst case scenerio....

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Put Moton at LT, Williams at RT.

Am I the only one who didn't think Williams played that great at RT? 

I will go back and look, but I don't recall him looking that good to feel comfortable with him without seeing if he improved over the Summer.

Then again, I may have blanked out parts of last year in my memory.   My brain tries to protect me from traumatic experiences. 

21 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Worst case scenario for the offensive line....

Matt Kalil is just bad and Oher can't clear the protocol.

What then, and what could we possibly hope for in terms of offensive production and a final record?

That worst case scenario is better than what we dealt with last season. 

9 minutes ago, Udogg said:

Yeah , not utilizing the lighting quick Kelvin Benjamin and the cat quick Funchess against the 8 man cover 3 fronts........ stupid Shula!!!!! 

We saw all those stacked boxes because teams knew how Shula countered pressure. We were maddeningly predictable. Teams simply started sending extra blitzers to nullify our extra blockers. You don't have "extra" blockers when teams blue dog blitz you. Wade Phillips showed everyone the way.

even if matt isn't great, as long as he stays healthy we'll be fine. we have 3 RTs, one of them will be good enough and with the quick passes, the line will look better anyway. no way we fail unless everyone goes down (knock on wood)