• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

Manchester United looks very good.  Extremely physical with now pace upfront but their D is still a suspect.  Manchester City looks lost...  horrible passing game and they get absolutely bullied by big physical United players.  City need to control midfield area better, they lose ball way to easy.

11 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Manchester United looks very good.  Extremely physical with now pace upfront but their D is still a suspect.  Manchester City looks lost...  horrible passing game and they get absolutely bullied by big physical United players.  City need to control midfield area better, they lose ball way to easy.

United did play well last night. With Micky running things in the middle along with Rashford and Lukaku providing a little more pace, I'm really looking forward to this season.

Even in PK's, I'm glad United was still able to get the win. I will say that, none of the high profiler's showed up today. If I had to pick the best 11 for today it would have been Rashford, Martial, Pereira, McTominay, Lingard, Carrick, Blind, Jones, Bailly, Fosu-Mensah, and De Gea. That's not exactly ideal.

48 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Even in PK's, I'm glad United was still able to get the win. I will say that, none of the high profiler's showed up today. If I had to pick the best 11 for today it would have been Rashford, Martial, Pereira, McTominay, Lingard, Carrick, Blind, Jones, Bailly, Fosu-Mensah, and De Gea. That's not exactly ideal.

One thing that I learned from preseason is it means nothing.  When real season starts then we can evaluate.

A little preseason match between Tottenham and Roma starts in 5 minutes in NY. 

I'd like to see Wimmer play instead of Carter-Vickers but it's preseason and I get it. 

Yeah it's the International Champions Cup...still preseason nonetheless lol.

COYS!

7 hours ago, djp14 said:

Very similar to what FOX has for the Bundesliga.  I use to be envious of you guys because you did not have to pay for the extra games.  Now your situation is worse.  You will still have more coverage as FOX does not use all their channels like NBC so sometimes it is four games a week not one but Bayern and Dortmund are both always on.  This three games a year per team thing would suck.  I still pay for it because I like the whole league but if I only wanted to watch Bayern and had to pay the whole thing for three games I would be pissed.

Another way yours is worse is you still have to pay for the other channels to get the other games.  With FOX every game comes through whether it is on regular TV or not

Archived