• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there anyone you don't hate right now?

iamhubby1

Let us know?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us what you think?

• Nah man, it is a dumpster fire.
    • Well, there is that one guy.
    • I do see some things to be excited about. Just not enough of them.
    • C'mon Man. There is plenty of talent up in here.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

If you are trying to use a team I follow, to say they tried to fix their line. I salute you. But you would be wrong. Robinson is not working out. Koukjani (Or whatever his name was) never saw the field. But we lost 2 starters to FA, and 1 to injury. 

And how did they address that? By bringing in Robinson, and Koukjani. 2 early round busts. Yeah, they should be held up as an example on how to fix the Oline. 

The Lions went from having a pretty dang good Oline. To this. Now when Decker comes back we can talk. But right now, that line is no where near what it was last year. Hellz, right now? I would take our line over theirs. 

Is Wagner not playing well or did he get injured? I wanted him to replace Remmers. He was pretty damn good in Baltimore.

6 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Is Wagner not playing well or did he get injured? I wanted him to replace Remmers. He was pretty damn good in Baltimore.

To be honest, he was not doing well even before he got hurt practicing with the Colts. However, a few weeks ago the powers that be had a chat with him. He has played well the last few games. But yeah, for a while there, he was a yuge question mark.

That said. They didn't want to pay Rieff, then gave Wagner 45mil. And they have Robinson, and Kouandjio at LT. Swanson is not a bad Center, but Lang, Dahl, Glasgow, and Tomlinson can't seem to make up their minds who wants to take over at G.

They have thrown draft picks, and cash at their line. We have thrown draft picks, and cash at our line. Right now, our Guards makes ours better. When Decker gets back, it should be a wash. Although, I will add that Moten is a wild card. The kid is a starter waiting to happen.

Short story long. Thankfully, Decker may not play against us next week. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm willing to risk it.

See, that's part of the problem. It takes a special kind of person to write a well thought out opinion so badly it gets pooed on. Most folks will still respond well to a valid point. 

Unless it is about Shula for example. No matter what stats, or points you use. There is a good chance you are going to get pooed on. Hard.

I guess the point I am so poorly making is. The majority of posts on here are 1 sentence hot takes. (And it amazes me how much...goofy...folks can pack into 124 characters. But I digress.) It is dang near impossible to have a valid discussion with that format. I mean, it's like trying to talk to a drive by shouting. 

If you want to be optimistic around here, you better have thick skin. Heck, I know I am more snarky than ever just trying to stay afloat.

Archived