• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Tweets 10/10 - Ryan Kalil Practicing

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

That’s great news, but with the way Larsen is playing and the likelihood of Cox out...I would consider one more week of rest for Kalil.

Either way good problem to have.

With as bad as the run blocking is I understand the temptation to get kalil back though.

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

If he is healthy start the man. He will help our run game by leaps and bounds and we need that for Philly. 

4 minutes ago, csx said:

With as bad as the run blocking is I understand the temptation to get kalil back though.

Well according to PFF, Larsen has been our best run-blocking O-lineman....for what it's worth.

I'll be happy if we can have the Oline 100 percent healthy by the time we play two very important divisional games at Bucs and a huge home game against the Falcons  , and then the Monday night against the Dolphins. Pretty important middle stretch of the season . 

5 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Well according to PFF, Larsen has been our best run-blocking O-lineman....for what it's worth.

Interesting. As a group they aren't getting it done. Stacked against or not those guys are supposed to be better run blockers.

1 minute ago, csx said:

Interesting. As a group they aren't getting it done. Stacked against or not those guys are supposed to be better run blockers.

yea best run blocking my ass. We averaged 1 yard per carry as a team agains the lions . Stew was consistently getting lit up in the backfield 

Archived