• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Tweets 10/10 - Ryan Kalil Practicing

bobsfoodbasics

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

yea best run blocking my ass. We averaged 1 yard per carry as a team agains the lions . Stew was consistently getting lit up in the backfield 

Larson not sealing off his man is the main problem. There much better at pass blocks as a group. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Larson not sealing off his man is the main problem. There much better at pass blocks as a group. 

And I guess Shula wasn't helping with those runs up the guts on 1st down . Hard to block well when the entire defense knows exactly what you're going to do. 

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

And I guess Shula wasn't helping with those runs up the guts on 1st down . Hard to block well when the entire defense knows exactly what you're going to do. 

For one game I would like to see a play fake on first down and on 2nd a 1.

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Yeah, when it's 1st and 10 and the other team holds hands and says "Red Rover, Red Rover, send Stewie right over", your offense might be a tad predictable.

7 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

I saw Addison, Bradberry and Worley get dinged up a little Sunday, but what happened to Larsen? If he's not 100%, I'm even happier to have Kalil back.

He was limited last week so he's probably fine and just getting rest.

Archived