• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Punisher - Netflix

twylyght

I think it was really good. Bernthal nailed it. I thought the guy playing Micro did a good job too. As did Billy the Beaut.

Moving forward, you gotta suppose S2 has Jigsaw as the main villain (gets out of prison/hospital somehow?) but I'd hope they pull in someone else other than the typical mafia/gang/normal villain to throw into the mix.

On 11/28/2017 at 6:18 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

I thought Micro stole the show. 

Strangely, I have a buddy who looks, walks, talks, etc...just like Micro did.

It was almost weird to watch a "friend" on TV

As to the show, really really good, I think it's 2nd only to DD for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this a few weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it.  I loved the character story that was told.  they could have really gone super simple with the Punisher as a pulply action hero.  Instead we get a very complicated anti-hero.  I love how they addressed some really tough issues like gun control, PTSD, and how we treat our vets in a humane way.  The show recognized the challenge of having a shoot'em up vigilante in a very raw time for that kind of hero.  They handled it so well.

One of the best things I've seen on Netflix.  I am curious if they can capture the same heart in season 2.

Archived