• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McAdoo Has Been Fired

bobsfoodbasics

As to anyone interested in McAdoo, I wouldn't hold my breath on him getting another NFL coaching job anytime soon.

Losing is bad enough, but McAdoo went the extra mile and made an ass of himself with the whole Manning fiasco. And it's worth remembering that there were players anonymously ripping him even before that happened.

Lose a lot of games, and make yourself look bad while doing it, and you're probably going to be on vacation for a while.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As to anyone interested in McAdoo, I wouldn't hold my breath on him getting another NFL coaching job anytime soon.

Losing is bad enough, but McAdoo went the extra mile and made an ass of himself with the whole Manning fiasco. And it's worth remembering that there were players anonymously ripping him even before that happened.

Lose a lot of games, and make yourself look bad while doing it, and you're probably going to be on vacation for a while.

agreed. he pretty much committed career suicide with his "ballsy" move.

2 hours ago, TN05 said:

How about three playoff appearances in a four-year period and three division titles in the best division in football?

I don't give much credence to anything that doesn't include a deep playoff run. We had 2015 and that's about it in terms of real team success. 

6 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Well, in fairness, its also what Cleveland does. 

Fwiw, the Giants went thru three years of mediocrity with Coughlin before they won the Superbowl. 

This fan base would be perfectly happy changing coaches every other year, just for the sake of saying see I told you he sucked.

2 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

I don't give much credence to anything that doesn't include a deep playoff run. We had 2015 and that's about it in terms of real team success. 

2013 was divisional round, 2014 was divisional round. Hard to get much deeper, I mean I'd prefer a conference championship round at least but that's not physically anything better. No trophy for that.

Archived