• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

January 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

16 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Not sure how well he fits in Arsenal formation.  He would add a lot of much needed pace tho.  I think Malcom is Alexis replacement.  If Arsenal gets Aube, means Lacazette will be moved to midfield.

if you google Aubamayang and Arsenal there are a lot of papers saying it's basically a done deal, but I don't know the veracity of any UK papers, they mostly seem like cheap tabloids.

it seems unlikely any premiere league team would go in for him considering his attitude issues, he'll probably end up in China.

9 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Oh wow...  Bild just reported Arsenal is considering a move for Aubemayang and he is interested.

nice i hope they get him, he's been one of my favorites for years. i grab that dude for my team first thing in any FIFA career mode lmao.

6 minutes ago, rodeo said:

if you google Aubamayang and Arsenal there are a lot of papers saying it's basically a done deal, but I don't know the veracity of any UK papers, they mostly seem like cheap tabloids.

it seems unlikely any premiere league team would go in for him considering his attitude issues, he'll probably end up in China.

Apparently Dortmund tried to sell him to China and he got pissed and took it personal.  Said he will only play in Europe.

PS:  Don’t trust those newspapers.  It’s not official until he flies to London for medical.  I like that we are interested but I’m not getting my hopes up.

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Reports are Man City did not gave on Alexis just yet.

Maybe them 'dropping out' was a way to pressure the agent. If City knows Sanchez has his heart set on City and only wants to go there, saying "forget it" would be a good way to make his agent drop his stupid fees.

47 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Maybe them 'dropping out' was a way to pressure the agent. If City knows Sanchez has his heart set on City and only wants to go there, saying "forget it" would be a good way to make his agent drop his stupid fees.

Apparently United is still offering stupid salary.  If he chooses United irs all due to $$$$

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

Apparently United is still offering stupid salary.  If he chooses United irs all due to $$$$

It's win/win. If he signs with City, then great. If he signs with United, it's going to be really entertaining watching him scream at the sideline when he's forced to play as a defender in a park the bus system.

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

It's win/win. If he signs with City, then great. If he signs with United, it's going to be really entertaining watching him scream at the sideline when he's forced to play as a defender in a park the bus system.

Chelsea enters the race, bids for Alexis.  Epic lol

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

John Cross says Mkhitaryan plus cash for Sanchez.  Wenger tried to get Mkhitaryan last year for £50M lol.  Mkhitaryan is perfect fit for Arsenal formation.

that's a great deal for Arsenal.

horrific deal for United, but it's going to be hilarious to see Sanchez scream at Jose on the sideline for refusing to attack. or watching him and Lukkaku and Pogba fight over who gets to take a free kick. this is going to destabilize an already awful locker room

Archived