• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

January 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

23 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i'm excited for Auba to move to Arsenal. if he moves to somewhere outside of England I'll be disappointed. the other options i've heard are Real Madrid and PSG and those are my #2 and 3 most hated teams behind United. i'd rather he just go to China than one of them.

Apparently Wenger promised Auba that he will go on shopping spree this summer lol

Should be interesting.

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

everyone is talking like Auba to Arsenal is inevitable. they are having a hell of a January.

Auba + Mhikatarian > Alexis + Theo

Arsenal will actually have a decent attack. Have no idea what formation they will play.

I assume 4-3-3.

Lacazette-Auba-Mhki 

Ozil

Xhaka-Wilshere

12 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Has Laca been disappointing this year or is Wenger not utilizing him correctly?

Laca has an awful support.  Him and Alexis didn’t click (if you look at stats, Alexis is not a great passer).  When Laca gets room to shoot, he scores.  Instead of playing striker, Laca found himself playing mostly on a wing or CM.  Laca also played most games with Alexis and Ozil out with supporting cast consistent of Iwobi and Welbeck (awful).  Laca is a very hard working player, excellent passer and great striker but lacks quickness and breakaway speed.  With addition of Auba, Mkhi and return of Ozil, Laca should have way more room to operation.  Even with such a horrible supporting cast, Laca managed to score 9 goals and have almost identical stats to Alvaro Morata who cost £85M and has amazing supporting cast.

Archived