• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wide Receiver Free Agency Class

AppHeel

2 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Robinson and Decker

I wouldn't be surprised if Robinson turns out to be paid the highest out of the bunch (though I wouldn't do it). That being said, I don't think he's a realistic option.

Under normal circumstances,  perhaps injury histories would mute the market a bit,  but with so many of them having spent marked time out, injuries may be simply glossed over. 

why are we acting like our FO will go sign someone legit?  we all know they will go into the off season thinking that Byrd is some late blooming gem and that Samuel has basically been out all year so he will be an addition to our offense next year anyways.

They'll be content moving right along with the same group next year.

20 minutes ago, CKI said:

why are we acting like our FO will go sign someone legit?  we all know they will go into the off season thinking that Byrd is some late blooming gem and that Samuel has basically been out all year so he will be an addition to our offense next year anyways.

They'll be content moving right along with the same group next year.

Hey man, wait to free agency for us all to get let down again.

we just got kicked in the nuts last night,... let us all dream a little before Marty slaps on the Vaseline,...

Flash Gordan and Watkins I believe can both be gotten.

Watkins and Amendola from this list. Wallace and Watkins would be even better but way more money. Either way I don't understand why people focus on a #1 WR. Cam just needs guys that can get open. Byrd and Samuel can do that but we need more. This team needs to be more balanced and bringing in WRs that can get open answers block fix that. 

Archived