• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets have made Kemba Available for Trade

AppHeel

59 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

what an embarrassment of a front office. fug this

Gotta say I agree. I’m so bummed. I have never been this disappointed in this team before. Even when we were the cats had the worst record ever, this tops that. Best player we have ever had....poof gone

15 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Gotta say I agree. I’m so bummed. I have never been this disappointed in this team before. Even when we were the cats had the worst record ever, this tops that. Best player we have ever had....poof gone

I know, man. Attendance is going to plummet worse than it was in 2002. Then they'll get sold and relocated. All because of god damn mismanagement and stupidity. 

5 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I know, man. Attendance is going to plummet worse than it was in 2002. Then they'll get sold and relocated. All because of god damn mismanagement and stupidity. 

You do whatever it takes to keep your stars. This team is a joke. Kembas don’t come around often.

3 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I think Kemba WOULD stick around as well, but who knows.

He would. His contract he signed was very team friendly and likes it here. He said he’d be crushed if he’s traded. It’s bull crap. Our best player with the best contract and steal contract of the league...and we trade him. Do whatever it takes to keep him. I don’t get this.

37 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

He would. His contract he signed was very team friendly and likes it here. He said he’d be crushed if he’s traded. It’s bull crap. Our best player with the best contract and steal contract of the league...and we trade him. Do whatever it takes to keep him. I don’t get this.

The problem is, if we keep him, who is going to come here to play with him? Even if we get rid of these awful contacts. 

18 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

The problem is, if we keep him, who is going to come here to play with him? Even if we get rid of these awful contacts. 

He’s a very good player, others will want to join. Being a small market isn’t his fault and having a bad GM isn’t his fault. So, are you suggesting he isn’t good and players won’t play with him? Let’s say we do trade him, who will want to come here if he’s gone?

Kemba may have told them he was leaving in FA and not resigning.  Or, Jordan and Cho know they can't afford to resign him to a max deal anyway.  Who knows but you could see this coming.  If this happens what in the world will we get back?  I can't even imagine a trade with Kemba and Batum in terms of contacts we would take back.  That's 34 mill worth of salary going out.  Whew. 

40 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Kemba may have told them he was leaving in FA and not resigning.  Or, Jordan and Cho know they can't afford to resign him to a max deal anyway.  Who knows but you could see this coming.  If this happens what in the world will we get back?  I can't even imagine a trade with Kemba and Batum in terms of contacts we would take back.  That's 34 mill worth of salary going out.  Whew. 

Not sure what Kemba has said, but he did say earlier today he'd be "devastated" if he were to be traded. When Kemba's contract ends, so does Dwight's so the money will be there to resign him.

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

He’s a very good player, others will want to join. Being a small market isn’t his fault and having a bad GM isn’t his fault. So, are you suggesting he isn’t good and players won’t play with him? Let’s say we do trade him, who will want to come here if he’s gone?

LOL, that's the problem. He's good, not great. No player wants to come join a good player, and be an average team in the shitty East. 

Archived