• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Silatolu Hurt (edit: Being Evaluated)

Waldo

Link

I am not a fan of his but I was trying really hard to not be a bad person with this one. Mahon got the reps in his place.

"Offensive lineman Amini Silatolu left practice in the front seat of a cart, and he was sent back to Charlotte for evaluation of a sore leg. In his absence, Brendan Mahon, an undrafted free agent from Penn State, got first-team reps at left guard." Link

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

Torn ACL so he’s done. Two starting offensive linemen with major knee injuries in camp. Yeesh

That's awful for him. And for him personally, I'm sad. However, for the team (and it's bad that we all know Rivera this well) it's for the best. At least we all believe that to be true. There will be many examples in this thread describing how injuries have forced Rivera to make the eventual right choice he should've made anyways.

But still sucks for the player and I feel for him. SB?

7 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Torn ACL so he’s done. Two starting offensive linemen with major knee injuries in camp. Yeesh

Wait where'd you see the torn ACL from?

If you saw it on twitter from an account named "saltydontcare" or another account, they're probably messing around and quoting an old tweet from 2013 lol.

7 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Has that been confirmed?

Only rhing that has been tweeted out, was that he was on his way.to Charlotte woth a sore leg and was going to have it looked at

11 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Link

I am not a fan of his but I was trying really hard to not be a bad person with this one. Mahon got the reps in his place.

"Offensive lineman Amini Silatolu left practice in the front seat of a cart, and he was sent back to Charlotte for evaluation of a sore leg. In his absence, Brendan Mahon, an undrafted free agent from Penn State, got first-team reps at left guard." Link

Just imagining the cart and him in full uniform driving up 85 from Wofford to Charlotte 

Archived