• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

Just now, Shocker said:

I agree I knew you would be happy after seeing that Arsenal are right there in the table.  It’s fairly wide open it appears.

With United sucking and Liverpool unable to win their last 4 games and Spurs struggling to score.  Who knows.  Arsenal are in a full rebuild mode so it’s awesone to see them in top 4.

4 hours ago, ARSEN said:

With United sucking and Liverpool unable to win their last 4 games and Spurs struggling to score.  Who knows.  Arsenal are in a full rebuild mode so it’s awesone to see them in top 4.

I like the look of Arsenal, they’re playing well. For the past load of seasons it had been turgid stuff.

Outside of the Prem have a look at this beauty by Gillingham’s Tom Eaves, the ‘poo Andy Carroll’ as opposing fans love to sing to him!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...hard to stomach a tie at home to Man United and they out played Chelsea for much of the match.  Extremely fortunate today to get a point.  Have to be better than that and Willian STOP taking free kicks.  God he sucks from time to time.

Oh and the assistant coach that trolled Mou needs a raise.  Total lack of class, and totally uncalled for.  Awesome!

3C9FC73A-53CD-4E49-AB21-3420D570D54E.jpeg

21 hours ago, Shocker said:

Hmm...hard to stomach a tie at home to Man United and they out played Chelsea for much of the match.  Extremely fortunate today to get a point.  Have to be better than that and Willian STOP taking free kicks.  God he sucks from time to time.

Oh and the assistant coach that trolled Mou needs a raise.  Total lack of class, and totally uncalled for.  Awesome!

3C9FC73A-53CD-4E49-AB21-3420D570D54E.jpeg

Lolol

I think Chelsea will be penalized for that and first United goal was 100% Alonso fault.

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Lolol

I think Chelsea will be penalized for that and first United goal was 100% Alonso fault.

Well Alonzo and the rest of the defense...definitely still shaky at the back.  Morata has been just miserable and we need a forward badly.  Need to move on from him.

I mean bring back Batchuayi and play him.  He can’t be worse.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Well Alonzo and the rest of the defense...definitely still shaky at the back.  Morata has been just miserable and we need a forward badly.  Need to move on from him.

I mean bring back Batchuayi and play him.  He can’t be worse.

Morata has been pretty useless.  I think he’s super talented but his confidence is shot.

I went to the Arsenal game vs Leicester tonight. That was some half-time team talk. Why didn’t Arsenal start with Aubameyang?! Mkhitaryan, Torreira and Guendouzi impressed me. This is the first time I’ve seen them this season in case you say “what do you mean you’re only just impressed with them now?!”.

C3B3658E-B9F6-44EE-A2F2-0DF8F9206672.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Trev_GFC said:

I went to the Arsenal game vs Leicester tonight. That was some half-time team talk. Why didn’t Arsenal start with Aubameyang?! Mkhitaryan, Torreira and Guendouzi impressed me. This is the first time I’ve seen them this season in case you say “what do you mean you’re only just impressed with them now?!”.

C3B3658E-B9F6-44EE-A2F2-0DF8F9206672.jpeg

When I think of Arsenal I think of Aubameyang first.  He is just dangerous.  Man, I wish Chelsea had him up front.  Damn.

Arsenal is definitely in the mix this season.  I won’t deny the first match with the Blues this year Arsenal should have scored 5 in the first half.  Sitters all over missed.

Chelsea’s downfall will be the 9 and lack of speed on defense.  I think our midfield is world class, best of the best.  Kovacic is a superstar...hope Chelsea offers top money for him. That missing link up front will cost us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived