• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead 2 Thread?

thefuzz

14 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

My wife is busting my balls and I can only buy one game for a while. RDR2 or BO4? It will have to hold me over until at least Christmas. 

RDR2, unless you're really into Battle Royale modes. 

1 hour ago, PurityControl said:

From watching the comparison video I'm on the fence now is the PS4 Pro version will look that much better on my 4k TV over the reg ps4

biggest difference will be the lighting with HDR enabled. but i think that speaks to the quality of a base ps4 much more than the ps4 pro. there's a pretty negligible difference between the ps4 pro and x1x also. x1x looks just a bit crisper overall, because it's native 4k. biggest win with the premium console will be in frame rates during busy moments, i would imagine. though with that said, it looks like ass on a base xbox one compared to the other three. 

8 hours ago, C47 said:

biggest difference will be the lighting with HDR enabled. but i think that speaks to the quality of a base ps4 much more than the ps4 pro. there's a pretty negligible difference between the ps4 pro and x1x also. x1x looks just a bit crisper overall, because it's native 4k. biggest win with the premium console will be in frame rates during busy moments, i would imagine. though with that said, it looks like ass on a base xbox one compared to the other three

It looked to me like the base PS4 had more jaggies and the base Xbox One was smoother but a bit blurry around the edges.  Best version was definitely the X1X.  Not that I care that much about graphics, I'd play it on an atari 2600 pixels and all.

Purchased this morning.  It's downloading now at the house.

Unfortunately, have to work all weekend, and friends are in town..likely won't get to play until Monday or Tuesday.

Same boat Fridays/weekends are bad time wise so I'm taking Monday off work to play.

F*ckkkkkkkk iTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :tongue:

Archived