• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Cam Newton tank the 2018 season to get rid of Rivera?

Jangler

what if this is like that movie Inception.  And none of this is real.  What if we actually never went on that losing streak in reality.  This is all just a dream within a dream.  We wake up tomorrow and we are in the NFCCG? 

5 hours ago, Jangler said:

So? lets see where you really stand on this.

Did Cam throw the season to get rid of Rivera?

or is is shoulder somewhat someway fugged up?

You really expect someone who is doubted greatly and ridiculed by the media to throw a whole season just to get rid of a coach?

Combine that with the fact its his job and its how he feeds his family, and also his contract expires 2020 so...? Your grasping at air man.

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

what if this is like that movie Inception.  And none of this is real.  What if we actually never went on that losing streak in reality.  This is all just a dream within a dream.  We wake up tomorrow and we are in the NFCCG? 

Great movie,..

i loved Time by Hans Zimmer,..

5 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

No.

Cam played excellent in DET and vs. SEA .. the CLE game, and NO games we were a couple of plays away from winning. In the CLE game really just one play .. Cam threw a catchable ball to Samuel who just made a mistake by looking over the wrong shoulder in the end zone, late 4th quarter. The Saints game, Cam's one pick wouldn't have been a pick with a true #1 WR .. and DJ Moore fumbled. Those two plays lost the Saints game.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I don’t what your taking about CAM lost about 5 games with crucial interception.

19 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

In all fairness, Cam was having a great season efficiency wise— touchdowns to interceptions, 3rd down conversions etc.

i was barbing Aaron Rodgers just because I’ve never liked him,.. never thought he was nearly as good as people hype him to be. 

He folds late in crucial games when it’s close,.. had a team that was really good at getting early leads on people, but when the games were close or behind he did terrible.

He’s a great passer— I just think he’s much more of a Matt Ryan than people like to admit— definitely not in the GOAT conversations that hack writers like to say.

in other news— no I don’t think there’s any universe where Cam intentionally tanks a season to get a coach fired. He’s got too many followers, too many kids that look up to him,.. been challenged as a leader since the beginning so I don’t think that’s in his character.

Aaron on the other hand,.. ha

Archived