• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apex Legends

Arroz con Panther

I've lost a few games by trying to flank around a team while two guys push ahead. You guys are right...this isn't the way to win. We may beat them, but most of the time, my teammates will go down and then I jump in there trying to shotgun everyone and be the hero only to get blasted. Having all three members of the team push together is definitely the way to go.

Flanking in this game is like a DB lateraling after a interception.  Yeah it could go for a easy score but if it doesn't go right its game over.  

The best way to flank in this game is to set it up.  Flanking after the battle has started is very risky.

10 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah the people I was with aren't super aggressive but I feel the same as you.    I've been playing on PS4 so maybe we should get together sometime.    I've been on PC so getting my sea legs back on console but it's coming back fast as I used to play all shooters on console.   

KaleEmAll. Add me and we can run

Yeah I was playing my second thru on Witcher 3  and fortnite and some csgo:cmm but since I DL'd  Apex on the day it dropped  I've not played anything else cept some ticket to ride solo  while waiting on friends after getting frustrated with randoms ditching early game cuz I guess they didnt get the legend they wanted or didn't like the landing or starting gun.....seriously what gives with that crap they should start a penalty cool down for people dropping.

I really enjoy this game even though I have yet to win( I suck at BR games lol) but I feel my breakthrough coming. This is a really polished game. I really can’t believe we received a game for free that’s this polished. I wonder what it spells for the future. Anyway I play on Xbox one. I enjoy the pinging system. Sometimes you just don’t feel like talking (talking for the sake of talking can be awkward at times) . This game is the ultimate example of teamwork. You need each other. I’m hoping for a solo version but at this point not sure if that’s overly needed but I enjoy it. I rarely even play blackout. I thought I would have enjoyed it more before I got it but it just doesn’t do it for me

On 3/6/2019 at 11:58 PM, SpeedOFLight said:

I really enjoy this game even though I have yet to win( I suck at BR games lol) but I feel my breakthrough coming. This is a really polished game. I really can’t believe we received a game for free that’s this polished. I wonder what it spells for the future. Anyway I play on Xbox one. I enjoy the pinging system. Sometimes you just don’t feel like talking (talking for the sake of talking can be awkward at times) . This game is the ultimate example of teamwork. You need each other. I’m hoping for a solo version but at this point not sure if that’s overly needed but I enjoy it. I rarely even play blackout. I thought I would have enjoyed it more before I got it but it just doesn’t do it for me

Add me. I get a win every once and a while. I am always top 3 as far as teams.  Promis QS Panda is my GT. 

Archived