• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019 Playoff race.

TheMaulClaw

Pie for all- except that Dude guy named something

can I say that after enduring the huddle melt down last year, the folks in this forum have been a pleasure to hang with...2019_03_30_155.0.jpg 

Canes country "for you" article 

https://www.canescountry.com/2019/4/4/18288512/carolina-hurricanes-stanley-cup-playoffs-washington-capitals-pittsburgh-penguins-montreal-canadiens

Alright. Playoffs feel great....but we still have one more meaningful game and it would be foolish not to go out there and outwork the opponent. We still have a chance at some seed climbing but more importantly we need to defend our own seed. So onward to Philly where the Flyers may be inconsistent but they've beaten some tough opponents and they'll want to go out on a winning note at home.  

Well... we're in (and the playoff teams are set), but in reality the length of our stay depends on what happens tomorrow.

A win tomorrow against the Flyers guarantees us at the very minimum the WC1 spot and a win coupled with a Penguins (regulation) loss against the Rangers bumps us up to the Metro 3 spot.

A loss coupled with a Blue Jackets win or overtime loss against the Senators would bump us down to the WC2 spot and a very quick exit from the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

10 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Maybe we can get a main board thread... I mean after all the Canes are going to be the only professional sports team in the Carolina’s to see the playoffs this year.

Start it and see how it goes. I’ll join in. I posted in here asking Igo if we could do it and didn’t get a response. I’ll take that as a yes.

Archived