• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption 2

Moorgan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Feeling like the canes are going to wolly mop the wings tonight. Apparently the culture is destroyed in the wings locker room. 
    • Depending on your budget, Walker is the mac daddy of mowers. Mulching mower will run you 14 grand but you'll have a mower that leaves a beautiful finished product. I've run Walker, Toro, Exmark, JD, Gravely, Bad Boy, Spartan and even Cub Cadet. They all have their advantages/disadvantages depending on the type of deck Some stuff to think about before buying.  How much grass are you cutting off per mow/ how often? This is relevant to whether you need to bag, mulch or side/rear discharge. What type of soil? Sandy soil will eat up blades. You end up keeping sand in the vortex under the mower and you will sandblast the underside of your deck.  Is your land level or rolling? Hinged decks work much better on rolling turf vs floating decks for flatter. Downside, only a few lines run hinged decks and they ain't cheap.  Are you doing the maintenance or paying someone else? Look at your most common repair parts for a zero turn, mainly hydros. How much do they run? Are they even available local or online only? There are some mowers that replacing hydros costs more than a new mower.  I always buy from a  local dealer that stocks parts for whatever I'm buying.  I also do this commercially so my standards are a bit higher, but in order, my preference is Walker, Exmark, Toro, Gravely, Spartan, Bad Boy, CC. I won't touch a Craftsman. 
    • Whaaatt....no way!! You mean all those overthrown balls from bryce really werent mingos fault after all?!!