• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Kroeger Gone

OldNorthPowell

33 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Can't wait to find out what actually happened. Kroger's last tweet was about the team on the same day he was fired so, this had to be totally unexpected on his part. He must've committed a crime. We shall see.

A fella on twitter said he hasn’t been in police reports or anything, I wonder when we will know?

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, RIAnBOW said:

Interestingly his twitter site (@Kroeger) is still littered with Hornets imagery and in the description also says he is "radio voice of the @Hornets".

That was his twitter handle before joining the Hornets, so I assume he retains control over it.

Odd.

Looks like he hasn't even logged on twitter since whatever happened went down. Doesn't seem good. Hope he gets it back together.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:50 PM, RIAnBOW said:

Last week Nick Wilson (who I think is just awful, one of the worst I have ever heard) goes off on some surprise vacation but "he will be back next week"...well he wasn't back today.  They claim he "caught the plague" and will be back tomorrow...I guess we will see.

He's back now

• 2 weeks later...

Archived