• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News About Incredible Fan

31 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

RIP sad to hear but no he shouldn't be honored by the team or as a Super fan. 

Not going to talk bad about the dead so will leave it at that. 

The Bill's went all out for their superfan that just passed.  The Falcons sent the seat from Mercedes stadium to their superfan  who passed to his family.  I know many had issues with Catman but the Panthers should do something for him. 

Meanwhile DeAngelo Williams is using his death as a way to take a swipe at the team. Dude needs to take his salty ass on already and get over it. Totally disrespectful of him to use this fans death to try and attack and put down the team that Catman loved the most. Hell he didn't even give them time to do anything.

1 hour ago, ichigo1057 said:

Meanwhile DeAngelo Williams is using his death as a way to take a swipe at the team. Dude needs to take his salty ass on already and get over it. Totally disrespectful of him to use this fans death to try and attack and put down the team that Catman loved the most. Hell he didn't even give them time to do anything.

I loved DW’s contributions on the field—particularly that 1500y/20td behemoth of a 2008 campaign. Haven’t really enjoyed some of his pettiness since his release. I’m sure it stung like hell and I know there were other things behind the scenes at play, but goddamn man, sure would be nice to lay it down at some point. 

5 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

The Bill's went all out for their superfan that just passed.  The Falcons sent the seat from Mercedes stadium to their superfan  who passed to his family.  I know many had issues with Catman but the Panthers should do something for him. 

Ezra (Pancho Billa) was on a whole other level with his charitable work and being a superfan for the Bills. His last request was for donations for kids instead of flowers or anything like that; over 10000 backpacks with school supplies were paid for and assembled by volunteers (not the Bills) in his honor.  I hope Greg is mentioned this season because he was really the first Panthers superfan and we really needed a guy like him in the stands some years!

Archived