• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odd Stat

Urrymonster

DeAngelo is on course for 280 carries and Stewart is on course for 150 carries. That roughly equals what they carried last season, yet Jakes numbers are WELL up with a projected amount at 472.

What is odd is that Jake has completed a similar percentage of passes to last season leading the only rational thought to be that our offense is on the field a ton more than last year. Obviously the turnovers for touchdowns means we get straight out there again, but why is the blance there for the running backs, but not the QB.

Jake is averaging 6.6 yards per attempt and the HBs are averaging 4.4 yards per attempt. With only 3 runs of 20+ yards, it is safe to say we are doing most of our running at a consistent 4 yards. Considering all this it would take Jake 12 plays and the running backs 18 plays to get to the end zone from our 20 yard line. Which, in the worst case sceanio takes an extra 4 minutes. Then why, oh why is he passing MORE in the FIRST HALF?! Surely that whoe situation should be reversed considering the facts...?

More little quirks for you.

Jake is actually quite good between 21st-30th throws, cmpleting 68.6 of his throws with 1TD to 1 INT. Before then he is atrocious, even worse when starting the game...1st-10th throws results in 58.3% completed and 4 Ints. Do not ask him to throw more the 30 though...

Jake is attempting the most passes in the 2nd quarter (59) closely followed by the 4th (47) and 1st (40). Strangely the quarter he throws least he completes more passes, has thrown more TDs BUT also thrown the most Ints.

In contrast DeAngelo is pretty darn consistent. Only a few situations make him dip below 4 yards and he never goes below 3.4 yards unless we are up by 15 points. So we could easily ride him and Stewart a lot more...

Ah well, just random facts as I was bored. Some of you may find it interesting, some may find it less so...

Can you send this information to Jeff Davidson please? Include this:

This is our record with Delhomme as a starter, arranged by pass attempts:

0-20: 10-2

21-25: 12-3

26-30: 17-2

31-35: 4-6

36-40: 2-9

40+: 1-6

I can condense it even further:

0-30: 39-7

31+: 7-21

This is our record with Williams as a starter, based on rushing attempts:

0-17: 4-9

18+: 9-2

Not that this should influence playcalling or anything, I just think he would find it interesting...

Not that this should influence playcalling or anything, I just think he would find it interesting...

must spread rep

Stats are for losers.

DeAngelo is on course for 280 carries and Stewart is on course for 150 carries. That roughly equals what they carried last season, yet Jakes numbers are WELL up with a projected amount at 472.

What is odd is that Jake has completed a similar percentage of passes to last season leading the only rational thought to be that our offense is on the field a ton more than last year. Obviously the turnovers for touchdowns means we get straight out there again, but why is the blance there for the running backs, but not the QB.

Jake is averaging 6.6 yards per attempt and the HBs are averaging 4.4 yards per attempt. With only 3 runs of 20+ yards, it is safe to say we are doing most of our running at a consistent 4 yards. Considering all this it would take Jake 12 plays and the running backs 18 plays to get to the end zone from our 20 yard line. Which, in the worst case sceanio takes an extra 4 minutes. Then why, oh why is he passing MORE in the FIRST HALF?! Surely that whoe situation should be reversed considering the facts...?

More little quirks for you.

Jake is actually quite good between 21st-30th throws, cmpleting 68.6 of his throws with 1TD to 1 INT. Before then he is atrocious, even worse when starting the game...1st-10th throws results in 58.3% completed and 4 Ints. Do not ask him to throw more the 30 though...

Jake is attempting the most passes in the 2nd quarter (59) closely followed by the 4th (47) and 1st (40). Strangely the quarter he throws least he completes more passes, has thrown more TDs BUT also thrown the most Ints.

In contrast DeAngelo is pretty darn consistent. Only a few situations make him dip below 4 yards and he never goes below 3.4 yards unless we are up by 15 points. So we could easily ride him and Stewart a lot more...

Ah well, just random facts as I was bored. Some of you may find it interesting, some may find it less so...

you need a girlfriend.

you need a girlfriend.

At work? Seems a touch contraversial considering the girl I see at home.

You must be fresh from your mothers bossom to not realise 'work' is code for look up pointless things to fill the void created by tediuous monotony known as the rest of your life.

The gist of it, is that we spend more time throwing in the first half. Then when we are losing and need to conserve time we start running more. Simple enough for you?

Archived