• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Foster can bench Collins...

tarheel32blue

Last time i looked Vince Young was a 1st round pick and making quite a bit of bank.

What was moore's pick? Do you think Richardson really thought Moore will lead us to the promise land?

These are completely different circumstances. Its not like after this year Moore and Feely might want to be traded and you need to get an idea what this guy might be worth on the open market.

It's Fisher not Foster, but this is a bad move. Young had a wonderlic score lower than most junior high school students. I guess Texas fixes grades unlike UCLA, or Matt Moore would have not have flunked out and had to go to a community college. But that is par for the course with our team. Everyone wants a lazy, dumb, no work ethnic qb, to start and give us 10 wins, when he can't win in life itself. Our team is a joke!

The titans have a owner..that stepped in

If we were 0-6, I'm sure our owner would step in also! As crazy as it seems, we aren't completely out of the playoff picture.

Personally, I think Jake is done but a QB can only be as bad as his options!

Fact is, this team practiced on Monday and Tuesday and I'm sure Fox and Davidson, let Matt & AJ have a few snaps to see if they were ready. Obviously, they were so awful that Fox decided he'd rather gamble with Jake!

Just how bad are our backups? That's the question, I want to ask. :confused:

If anything, I wish we started Matt, just to shake Jake up a little. He needs it.

Archived