• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La Canfora says he still expects Kyle versus TEN

trueblade

Yeah I never expected Cam to come back next game considering he hasn’t practiced yet, regardless of what happened vs the Niners. Packers game seems like the target but I still wouldn’t assume he’ll be back for that. Setbacks in practice could happen...

Rapoport reported the same. Said he expects Kyle this week and that the team isn’t even sure Cam will practice.

My guess would be that Cam does a week of limited practice, we make sure he is good, if he is then he does a week of full practice and if he is still good then he starts. The limited week should start this week or next week meaning he is back for the Packers or Falcons.

Just now, Bartin said:

Rapoport reported the same. Said he expects Kyle this week and that the team isn’t even sure Cam will practice.

My guess would be that Cam does a week of limited practice, we make sure he is good, if he is then he does a week of full practice and if he is still good then he starts. The limited week should start this week or next week meaning he is back for the Packers or Falcons.

I'd agree.

2 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Maybe it’s because it’s a 7-1 team vs a probable 5-3 team? The NFL don’t know about Cam and the Panthers and the Panthers are least concerned about kickoff times...

Probable 5-3 lol yeah okay.

we just got absolutely dismantled. There is nothing probable about this team winning right now.

21 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Probable 5-3 lol yeah okay.

we just got absolutely dismantled. There is nothing probable about this team winning right now.

It’s one game. The four games before that hold more weight, and we’re playing TN at home. 

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Hold more weight in regards to what? Beating bottom dwellers?

this team isn’t built to compete with the big dogs

Do you just wait until we lose to come on here and talk poo?  Where were you the past month where all we did was win?  You act like Tennessee is any better than Houston or Arizona or even Tampa for that matter.

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

Do you just wait until we lose to come on here and talk poo?  Where were you the past month where all we did was win?  You act like Tennessee is any better than Houston or Arizona or even Tampa for that matter.

i can't figure out how we beat any of those teams now.  did it really happen?

Archived