• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PanthersWire says we're up to 8th.

trueblade

35 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

at 8 we have a pretty good shot at Derrick Brown, the DT out of Auburn.  He's a day 1 starter.  At 6 we may have a shot at the LT out of Georgia,  Andrew Thomas.  

LTs are harder to find than DTs.  I think Brown is probably the better player, but I can't see us walking away from the best LT in the draft as much as we have sucked since Jordan quit.  Thomas could solve out toughest position for a good 12 years or so.

Thomas is my pick. We need stability at that position. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thomas is my pick. We need stability at that position. 

I would take either of the LT's.  Can't be any worse than the LT we took in the 2nd round this past draft and lost a pick to Seattle so we could move up to take him.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

You mean win by us.

Why would I want us to win.....and lose a draft slot in the top 7 or 8.  I don't trust Jacksonville or the LA to win.  Since Jacksonville is playing the Colts I say it is more possible for them to win than LA Chargers beating KC.

3 minutes ago, cmichd said:

Why would I want us to win.....and lose a draft slot in the top 7 or 8.  I don't trust Jacksonville or the LA to win.  Since Jacksonville is playing the Colts I say it is more possible for them to win than LA Chargers beating KC.

No was making a joke

Archived