• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fluff, “feel good” articles headlining Tyreek Hill and Frank Clark from SB favorite Chiefs currently at the top of ESPN “top headlines”

Nails

23 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Remember when Ron Rivera screamed at Greg Hardy for telling the Falcons to get the fug off the field after we kicked their asses in Charlotte some years ago? There was even a photo that captured the moment where normally stoic Ron was very animated.

Interesting looking back on that and seeing the Panthers getting their poo pushed in by the entire division minus one win against a jetlagged Bucs team in London in 2019.

Things always have a way of working out I guess.

He also emphatically stated “it’s our time”, leading to an emotional road win against a 49ers franchise now playing for the Lombardi.  At 2:12-  https://www.panthers.com/video/top-100-players-of-2014-greg-hardy-13098457

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Yeah. I just can’t believe the huge bidding war the other 31 teams got in for Greg Hardy. I can’t believe we are so stupid. Clearly the other 31 teams were rushing out to make him their highest paid player...

I know right, who's he playing for again?  He was All Pro this year right?

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Yeah. I just can’t believe the huge bidding war the other 31 teams got in for Greg Hardy. I can’t believe we are so stupid. Clearly the other 31 teams were rushing out to make him their highest paid player...

31 teams passed on Hill four times.  The Panthers took Daryl Worley and Zack Sanchez over Hill.  Genius.

8 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Are you talking about the draft now you numpty? You realize GH is just a free agent bum nobody wants playing for them, right? 

I suppose you’re the other sucker with the sore ass that actually stayed in BOA to the bitter end as Ryan and Brees continued to ram it in instead of preferring to see this.    

7B1B5FEE-75B5-4E69-AE0A-62AABD7A408D.gif

65697143-1AD7-445E-AAEC-E4489D5E011B.jpeg

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

what the fug is this even supposed to mean.  Obviously just one, the Carolina Panthers, the only team Greg Hardy made a Pro Bowl with.  7 years ago.

Greg Hardy is almost 10 full years younger than Drew Brees, who has owned this division, and whom Hardy owned in their last meeting.

5 minutes ago, Nails said:

Greg Hardy is almost 10 full years younger than Drew Brees, who has owned this division, and whom Hardy owned in their last meeting.

What does that have to do with you asking me how many other NFL locker rooms have pictures of Greg Hardy hanging in them.  Are you okay?  Do you smell burnt toast right now?

29 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I know right, who's he playing for again?  He was All Pro this year right?

7 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

What does that have to do with you asking me how many other NFL locker rooms have pictures of Greg Hardy hanging in them.  Are you okay?  Do you smell burnt toast right now?

You started it by asking which team he played for this year.  The other 31 didn’t franchise him either, or cheer him in the 2014 preseason as he used and abused Super Bowl favorite Eric Fisher.

04DFCFFA-7B1B-40E5-A77B-EB5FDEA533E0.jpeg

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Honestly at this point I’m 99% sure he is Greg Hardy. Greg was a member here a while ago. Looks like this account was created after the Cowboys let him walk...

Greg was a member? That seals it for me. What was the account?

I had been wondering why a single-issue Greg Hardy supporter account existed, but somehow this never occurred to me. Shame on me.

Archived