• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stock Market seems volatile

Happy Panther

4 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Yeah and I decide to pick up some wells Fargo yesterday afternoon. Fml. 

Wells will yield some huge returns in next 1-2 years.  They have been made a scapegoat here in US.  They got crashed for something that every bank did.

On 6/28/2020 at 5:50 AM, NCPanthrfan said:

Financials are dangerous.

Not really.  They tend to be no more or less dangerous than most other stock.  Wells stock futures depend on how well the new CEO handles the PR side and can keep their names out of the media. 

Edited by Davidson Deac II

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Not really.  They tend to be no more or less dangerous than most other stock.  Wells stock futures depend on how well the new CEO handles the PR side and can keep their names out of the media. 

He’s doing all the right things.  Wells are stealing all employees from Bofa right now... good and bad.  Huge issue with Wells was their culture.  He’s fixing that.  Look for Wells to move their corporate to Charlotte in next few years.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

F has yet to recover. I made a bundle on Jan 2021 calls. Could be the next play -  maybe double up on the stock itself or June 2021 calls. Nothing else I follow seems terribly undervalued.

F has gotten me 33% returns so far and I plan on holding it to about $9. 

• Pie 1

I made a significant amount on UAL, took the profits before they dropped again, then sunk it into Exxon.  Its down a litte right now, but I expect it to go up within a year or two.  In the meantime, they pay a nice dividend.  Also bought a company called Mitek, but I am beginning to think that one wasn't a wise purchase.   

• 3 months later...