• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

A person in my town is quarantined at our local hospital who's suspected of having the virus. Small town so people are starting to freak out a bit but I'm prepared. I have my respiratory filter masks, gloves, goggles, disinfectant spray, hand soap & sanitizer along with plenty of rice, water & beans. Not worried about toilet paper. I'll say within a month or so, this will all blow over and everything will go back to normal. At least I hope. Good luck & be safe, friends. 

• Pie 1

I wasnt too worried with it, but this is unlike anything else I've seen in my lifetime now.  The NBA suspending and potentially cancelling a quarter of their season and all that revenue?  People hoarding all these supplies...  This is starting to get scary.

2 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

The world has lost its mind. The regular old flu killed 34,000 in the US last year even though we have the flu shot yet everybody went on about life. 

Hard to tell who watches Fox News.  The only people in the world trying to politicize a global virus so that the world will not know that Trump is an idiot.  Be safe regardless.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 6
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 5

3 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

The world has lost its mind. The regular old flu killed 34,000 in the US last year even though we have the flu shot yet everybody went on about life. 

My whole family currently have corona like symptoms but we all have been diagnosed with flu type B.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Once the weather gets warmer, the number of cases should go down. Look at Hong Kong, only 121 cases and 2 deaths. It's fairly warm there now. The same with Singapore. 178 cases, zero deaths. Australia, 127 cases and just 3-deaths. Brazil, just 52 cases and no deaths and they have a population of 209 million. The warmer regions are taking a less of an impact from this virus. It's getting warmer where I live, so hopefully that's good news for us. 

• Pie 6