• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

10 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

That's my point how are you safe at home when your kids have school and your wife has a job?

Nobody is going to sit at home everyday for 2 months. At some point you're going to want to go out and have family night.

Wife is stay at home and kids are online. Whatever argument you are having with yourself you can claim victory.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Wife is stay at home and kids are online. Whatever argument you are having with yourself you can claim victory.

Sounds like you living in prison not going to lie. Im not one to tell another how to raise their family, but I would suggest maybe getting out a little bit more with your family after this situation passes over. Stay safe!

• Poo 1

3 hours ago, davos said:

Never knew you overcame it.  Your ass has been kissed.  Props. 

edit*Also, kinda of sh*t comment on my end so apologies and respect brother. 

once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic.  one benefit i get and a huge deterrence is seeing some of these patients come in with destroyed health and destroyed lives. 

its like GAT DAMN!   Im glad I nipped it in the ass before my health snd life was destroyed. it was close I was definitely at a crossroads. Im still a POS sshit poster no doubt, and a giant ass on here. 

thanks for your apologies none needed. Thats the image I produced on here thats all me.  

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

Sounds like you living in prison not going to lie. Im not one to tell another how to raise their family, but I would suggest maybe getting out a little bit more with your family after this situation passes over. Stay safe!

Have you seen the picture of his firepit area? I could live there.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

Im sure it is nice. But I prefer to enjoy life and what it has to offer. Staying isolated all day is not what I call a productive life.

pretending whose life is better on the internet, is that what you call 'enjoying life and all it has to offer'?  :eyeroll:  

• Poo 1

21 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

Im sure it is nice. But I prefer to enjoy life and what it has to offer. Staying isolated all day is not what I call a productive life.

It’s a relaxing life.  Me doing nothing but having some me time is the best.  Most adults have busy hectic life so staying isolated all day is not a terrible thing. 

I’m about to fire up my solo stove Yukon, open a bottle of red and have a cigar on my back patio.

Edited by Ja Rhule
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just left the grocery store. It was apocalyptic. Like if a blizzard and a hurricane we're gonna hit the NC coast at the same time.

I guess everyone will be eating milk sandwiches again. Plus they will have tons of toilet paper to use as napkins.

Edited by Murph

I bet Trump has the Coronavirus. That stupid bastard keeps holding press conferences and shaking people's hands. He doesn't care that he's putting others at risk. Trump admitted today that he took the test and is awaiting the results. If it comes back positive, I highly doubt he will admit that he's infected.

• Pie 1