• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Thanks man.  I just love how the passive anti-American sh*t gets such an easy pass around here.  So yeah, that was my contribution.

We have millions of uninsured Americans in this country. And millions more with poo insurance that bankrupts them.  I’m pro American that’s why I give a poo.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

55 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Also, I think China completely bs their info.. Italy 24k infected 2k dead.  China 80k infected 3k dead?  Since when China has better healthcare than Europe? 

A) China is far more draconian about quarantine than Europe.

B) China is also not reporting their real numbers or letting the outside world see how bad it is in many places according to Chinese national coworkers with family there. 

• Flames 1

43 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Germany has almost single handedly destroyed the world and civilization twice yet the country is always an innovative, well managed, and brilliant global leader. Crazy. 

I'd say 3 - at least from an european perspective. 

Germany has NOT been brilliant in handling this comparing to other european countries. They have been a step or 2 behind just as Sweden.

Well managed? yeah, Germany used to be the flag ship, but Frau Merkel blew it. Her party is getting hammered by the german voters, and other countries are laughing at her naive leadership. She plays a huge part in why UK was leaving the union which is slowly dying. You'll se by the next bundestagwahl latest in 2021 - she is done!

• Pie 1