• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Honestly, I wouldn't be completely shocked to find out I've already had it. I traveled a TON in January and February, including internationally. I spent a ton of time in the air and in airports. I developed the nastiest most lingering chest cold I've ever had that lasted the majority of February into early March and I still have an annoying lingering dry cough. The wife developed the same thing. It never bothered our four year old daughter in the least. Having COVID-19 never crossed my mind as a possibility because the protocol at that time was that if you hadn't directly traveled to an area of high impact then it wasn't considered to be much of a possibility.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be completely shocked to find out I've already had it. I traveled a TON in January and February, including internationally. I spent a ton of time in the air and in airports. I developed the nastiest most lingering chest cold I've ever had that lasted the majority of February into early March and I still have an annoying lingering dry cough. The wife developed the same thing. It never bothered our four year old daughter in the least. Having COVID-19 never crossed my mind as a possibility because the protocol at that time was that if you hadn't directly traveled to an area of high impact then it wasn't considered to be much of a possibility.

My wife and I were both sick beginning of feb. I missed multiple days of work and that has not happened in years. Flu test negative but boy I was down and out. Lasted like a week. 

• Pie 1

https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-statement-statewide-shutdown-restaurants-bars-and-limits-size-gatherings-expanded

Gov. Jay Inslee released a statement tonight that further expands protections against COVID-19. 

“Given the explosion of COVID-19 in our state and globally, I will sign a statewide emergency proclamation tomorrow to temporarily shut down restaurants, bars and entertainment and recreational facilities.  

WA shutting it down. Petition now for an order to restrict/forgive/wtfever 2 months of rent/mortgage during shutdown also, but I don't see that flying.