• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

25 minutes ago, raz said:

who woulda thought trump and kungfudude were on the same page

As usual, offering no actual input or useful information. I am pretty sure most have figured out what you are at this point. I see lots of posters with articles, even personal anecdotes and yet you just offer snide commentary and shrill, panicky speculation packaged as factual information. 

Like I said....good luck with that.

16 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

2 months ago I was sick for 13 days bad sick. I'm starting to wonder if I got it back then. 

Up around Seattle, we honestly think this think has been floating around since December, though in very low numbers.  That FLU study they did before the outbreak, they went back and tested swabs and found some were positive for COVID19 and this was before the first case was "confirmed" in Washington state but per usual, the Government forced the DR to stop what he was doing.  It makes sense since cases are now just popping up everywhere and they have no clue how it happened.  It happened because people were spreading this around before we even really knew what it was.  

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Up around Seattle, we honestly think this think has been floating around since December, though in very low numbers.  That FLU study they did before the outbreak, they went back and tested swabs and found some were positive for COVID19 and this was before the first case was "confirmed" in Washington state but per usual, the Government forced the DR to stop what he was doing.  It makes sense since cases are now just popping up everywhere and they have no clue how it happened.  It happened because people were spreading this around before we even really knew what it was.  

Yep. Colorado's governor has publicly stated that even though we're in the neighborhood of 200 cases confirmed in the state, the real number is likely in the thousands.

• Pie 1

I'm passing this along after talking to a few friends in the military and or government. All of us need to get any business or personal affairs in order asap (unless it can be done from your home). Banks, stores, etc. If you have family close by make sure they are set with weeks worth of supplies and Rx. We are about to be heavily restricted in our movements. I honestly have nothing else to add but this advice needs to be taken seriously.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Murph said:

I'm passing this along after talking to a few friends in the military and or government. All of us need to get any business or personal affairs in order asap (unless it can be done from your home). Banks, stores, etc. If you have family close by make sure they are set with weeks worth of supplies and Rx. We are about to be heavily restricted in our movements. I honestly have nothing else to add but this advice needs to be taken seriously.

If this doesn’t happen are you willing to risk a permaban 

• Pie 1

Just now, Murph said:

Sure. It doesn't really matter either way. I'm not saying we're all going to die. Just be prepared for some kind of lockdown. 

I think pharmacies and grocery stores will stay open but I agree everyone needs to put their poo in order really fuging quick

39 minutes ago, Murph said:

Sure. It doesn't really matter either way. I'm not saying we're all going to die. Just be prepared for some kind of lockdown. 

The lockdown is already in place.  The only thing that will change is the degree of the lockdown, ie the level of restrictions.

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. Colorado's governor has publicly stated that even though we're in the neighborhood of 200 cases confirmed in the state, the real number is likely in the thousands.

I am weirdly in agreement with some of the government's position on the numbers. I do think we should be testing more people because that data is valuable but I do not think that the general public should get that information at all. They have already panicked at an extreme level and it is just going to make that issue worse. 

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Both drugs that have shown success in Japan and elsewhere are not FDA approved. Thanks FDA. 

They also do not work in the most serious cases - like the ones where they failed to test to find out you had it, because they didn't have the tests or said you didn't qualify for a test, and the virus multiplies in your body because you aren't getting the drugs that might have helped earlier in the disease progression.

3 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

They also do not work in the most serious cases - like the ones where they failed to test to find out you had it, because they didn't have the tests or said you didn't qualify for a test, and the virus multiplies in your body because you aren't getting the drugs that might have helped earlier in the disease progression.

One of them does. The Ciclesodine or w/e. But that’s for severe cases that have already progressed into pneumonia. The asthma inhaler. 

• Pie 2