• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I really need to catch up with my close ICU nurse friend and see what she’s saying. 

I'd be curious to know if they are doing many tests for the virus. I keep hearing people saying they aren't. I'd like to know if that is true. Or, what basis are they doing the testing on?

Edited by kungfoodude

22 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd be curious to know if they are doing many tests for the virus. I keep hearing people saying they aren't. I'd like to know if that is true. Or, what basis are they doing the testing on?

Friend of mine who had to take his wife in to be tested, and subsequently turned away, heard nurses talking about how they had more confirmed cases than they were saying trying not to incite a panic. Lying is going to do no one any good. 

It's worth noting Italy has stopped testing Mild cases in an effort to better treat and manage critical or serious ones.

That said, Italy is a grim reminder that this is gonna take longer than two weeks.

We we first realized we had internal spread we should've shut down. Found hotspots and cases. Instead we went about as normal (and still are, the spring break waves are gonna fug us.)  and it's depressing.

Buckle the fug up everybody we're gonna be here for a while

2 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Friend of mine who had to take his wife in to be tested, and subsequently turned away, heard nurses talking about how they had more confirmed cases than they were saying trying not to incite a panic. Lying is going to do no one any good. 

Yeah, I have heard similar. No BS, I do agree about the inciting a panic stuff. I never thought I would be on that side of the opinion but the way people are freaking out, the less they know about the spread, the better.