• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

50 minutes ago, aGDevil2k said:

There is still a time limit before societal collapse outweighs the virus. Sophie's Choice of sorts

Isn’t Sophie’s choice about a mom deciding which one of her children she saved while the other went to a nazi gas chamber?

10 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The doctors on my timeline are extremely worried about what's coming but the anonymous social media weirdos are saying it's no big deal and I just don't know who to believe 

Wait, this is a social media site? I always thought this was a highly regarded news site.  

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The doctors on my timeline are extremely worried about what's coming but the anonymous social media weirdos are saying it's no big deal and I just don't know who to believe 

I think there is a very real possibility that the upcoming NFL and college football seasons are cancelled. The Olympics are going to be cancelled, it will just take a few other countries saying they won’t send athletes to force the Corrupt IOC’s hand. 

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I think there is a very real possibility that the upcoming NFL and college football seasons are cancelled. The Olympics are going to be cancelled, it will just take a few other countries saying they won’t send athletes to force the Corrupt IOC’s hand. 

Canada has already said they’re not sending any athletes. Others will follow soon.

27 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I forgot the Olympics existed

23 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I forgot the Olympics existed

I don’t watch them either. Most of the events just don’t move the needle for me. But a lot of people do, they tap into the market of people who don’t really watch sports and there isn’t really anything else on sporting wise aside from baseball.