• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're still not understanding that it's not about the kids getting sick. It's about the kids basically being super spreaders.

Why is this so hard to understand?   Kids still can get it in their system and spread it to others.  Thank god they aren’t getting sick from it. 

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

The point was that they got sick from seasonal flu....and died.

Wat?

The point is that this is not just an "old person" virus. Anyone can get it, most get over it, and anyone can die from it. Stay out of groups, wash your hands, be smart and we'll get through it eventually.

Put kids in school ... hide the old folk, lol.

Snl V GIF by Saturday Night Live

Was thinking earlier...usually a bad thing.

You think all this power our governments is throwing around like closing all these private buisness, limiting social movements and what not will linger around after this passes.  We sure are allowing ourselves to be doormatted.....I know it is necessary because people cant use their heads but a thought I had.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 hours ago, motocross_cat said:

Was thinking earlier...usually a bad thing.

You think all this power our governments is throwing around like closing all these private buisness, limiting social movements and what not will linger around after this passes.  We sure are allowing ourselves to be doormatted.....I know it is necessary because people cant use their heads but a thought I had.

Thinking not allowed here.  Just react