• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Vegas thinks that the sports world will return in July. I think I will bet on that one. The teams may play, but I bet no one will show up. How long will the league let the sports continue with no ticket or food sales? It's tough watching rasslin' with no crowd, as it stands now.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/sports-columns/todd-dewey/las-vegas-oddsmakers-expect-major-us-sports-to-return-in-july-1998010/

Edited by philit99

10 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Vegas thinks that the sports world will return in July. I think I will bet on that one. The teams may play, but I bet no one will show up. How long will the league let the sports continue with no ticket or food sales? It's tough watching rasslin' with no crowd, as it stands now.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/sports-columns/todd-dewey/las-vegas-oddsmakers-expect-major-us-sports-to-return-in-july-1998010/

Nfl would do it in a heartbeat.  TV contracts are where they make most of their money. 

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Dearest Mod,

Please send philit and the rest to the nearest exit ramp to the Tinder Box Corona thread. kthnx!

In other news ...

Interesting.

Dude you calling me out, for what the truth? Brooklyn...….hum where have I heard of that before? She used to come on here and chat with us lowlifes. I wonder???? :thinking:

Edited by philit99

43 minutes ago, philit99 said:

This is the line of the day, winner winner!!!!

37 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That’s all @Icege I take no credit. 

Fairly certain that anyone that can eat Steak-Umms and not devastate their underoos moments later possess the antibodies needed to defeat SARS-CoV-2

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, stirs said:

I have tried "discussion" on this thread before, to little success, but lets try again.

I questioned our approach early on, so let's talk about this one.

In the end, will the Sweden model, rather than the lockdown model be better suited for the US?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/coronavirus-response-sweden-avoids-isolation-economic-ruin/

Using the swedish model how do you account for asymptomatic carries who may affect "vulnerable" citizens? 

1 minute ago, philit99 said:

Dude you calling me out, for what the truth?

I'm calling you out for your inability to take all the political talk to the Tinderbox. Are you that dense?

You want to talk sports? Cool. The latest reports on numbers? Cool. How it's effecting you locally? That's what this thread is for.

You DO know what/where the TB is, yes?

19 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I'm calling you out for your inability to take all the political talk to the Tinderbox. Are you that dense?

You want to talk sports? Cool. The latest reports on numbers? Cool. How it's effecting you locally? That's what this thread is for.

You DO know what/where the TB is, yes?

Oh boy...….That dense????? I responded to a posters claim about showing positives to our leader in this very thread. You can not call me out, without calling everyone else that posted in this thread defending of our president. Do not insult my intelligence, as I did not insult you. You don't know me, don't call me out, and I don't give a fu%k if you are Brooklyn Decker or not.

Edited by philit99