• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

56 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

I all these municipalities are Going to be requiring face masks in public. I’d say a good half of the pictures they use in their media show people wearing masks incorrectly. I propose that we get to taze people who can’t figure out how to cover their nose when they wear a mask.

Well, you have to start with our great politicians in DC.  Our gov knows best for us.

Democrats Don't Know How to Properly Wear Coronavirus Masks

11 hours ago, 4Corners said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f8833e02cbd6cdb66a63dc1d297dc1ad.jpeg

January 14: WHO release a statement that there is potentially human-to-human transmission and that investigations are underway.

January 22: WHO Emergency Committee issued a statement confirming human to human transmission with a 25% severity rate for those infected. Following statements, occuring weekly/bi-weekly thereafter, emphasized transmission info. and severity rates. Initial tweet on January 21

January 22: When asked if there are worries about a pandemic, Trump responded: "No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine."

January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: "We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully."

January 31: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” -- a partial restriction on entry, with no requirement to test or quarantine, that allowed 430,000 travellers to enter America.

February 10: "Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away."

February 19: "I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along."

February 23: "We have it very much under control."

February 24: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 26: "We're at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list so that we're going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time."

February 26: "You know in many cases when you catch this it is very light — you don’t even know there’s a problem. Sometimes they just get the sniffles, sometimes they just get something where they are not feeling quite right and sometimes they feel really bad but that’s a little bit like the flu. It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for and we will essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."

February 26: "This is a flu. This is like a flu."

February 27: "We're rapidly developing a vaccine. The vaccine is coming along well, and in speaking to the doctors we think this is something that we can develop fairly rapidly."

February 27: "It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear."

February 27: "The flu in our country kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me. And so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people, and they're recovering, one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover. But the others are in great shape."

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

February 28: "The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. ... They tried the impeachment hoax. ... And this is their new hoax."

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: "We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies and they’re going to have vaccines, I think relatively soon."

March 4: "Because a lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor."

March 4: "If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better."

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work."

March 5: "The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!"

March 6: "I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down."

March 6: "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect."

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."

March 7: "I’m not concerned at all."

March 8: "We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus."

March 9: "The Fake News media & their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus situation."

March 9: "This blindsided the world."

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

March 11: WHO officially declared Covid-19 has escalated to pandemic status

March 12: "But it'll be -- it'll go very quickly."

March 12: "We'll be discussing some other moves that we're going to be making. And I think it's going to work out very well for everybody."

March 13: [Declared state of emergency]

March 13: "I don't take responsibility at all"

March 17: "This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

• Pie 7

13 hours ago, 4Corners said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f8833e02cbd6cdb66a63dc1d297dc1ad.jpeg

Political Bias aside, this man is deplorable and reprehensible. It still amazes me that he was elected and that says a lot about our society as a whole. “It’s very very terrible.”

Edited by philit99
  • Pie 5

29 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Political Bias aside, this man is deplorable and reprehensible. It still amazes me that he was elected and that says a lot about our society as a whole.

magical thinking has an incredible effect on humans when they're inundated with it early in life. a mind that doesn't really have a concept of concrete thinking yet introduced to abstractions, well, lots of people can never put it back together.  jesus, santa, easter bunny.......   

• Pie 1