• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Hey everyone...

I don’t post here here much anymore and not sure how to embed a YouTube video but if any of you live in Iredell County NC , specifically Statesville, I would appreciate any assistance you could give to a local business. This is my ex of 20 years and mother of my 2 kids and she is close to shutting her restaurant down and could use the help. She is a good person and many of the original members know her. No Go Fund me or anything like that. Just a news clip to show what people are going through. It’s a hard time for a lot of people. Thanks Huddle and this seemed like an appropriate place the post this. Hope you are all well and enjoy the draft. 

XOXO, 

Johnny Rockets

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

5 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Hey everyone...

I don’t post here here much anymore and not sure how to embed a YouTube video but if any of you live in Iredell County NC , specifically Statesville, I would appreciate any assistance you could give to a local business. This is my ex of 20 years and mother of my 2 kids and she is close to shutting her restaurant down and could use the help. She is a good person and many of the original members know her. No Go Fund me or anything like that. Just a news clip to show what people are going through. It’s a hard time for a lot of people. Thanks Huddle and this seemed like an appropriate place the post this. Hope you are all well and enjoy the draft. 

XOXO, 

Johnny Rockets

Good to see you here.  Nice post.  Hope the best for her restaurant.

Stay well.

10 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Good to see you here.  Nice post.  Hope the best for her restaurant.

Stay well.

Good to see here you also. Stay at home or open businesses...it’s a hard decision and a lot of people are hurting for different reasons.. I see both sides and wish everyone well. Just be kind to one another during these times. That we should all agree on. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Good to see here you also. Stay at home or open businesses...it’s a hard decision and a lot of people are hurting for different reasons.. I see both sides and wish everyone well. Just be kind to one another during these times. That we should all agree on. 

There is a balance that needs to be struck between the two.  Its sad that its become "sides," but that's to be expected the minute this became political.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

So basically what a bunch of people without a political axe to grind were already saying anyway

It found there was no statistically significant difference in the death rates of the two groups, or their chances of being admitted to the intensive care unit. However, it found eight patients who took the drug developed abnormal heart rhythms and had to stop taking it. This research also has not yet been peer-reviewed or published in a medical journal.

11 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

So basically what a bunch of people without a political axe to grind were already saying anyway

People without an axe to grind were saying to put it thru trials and see what it does.

People with an axe to grind were either proclaiming it a miracle drug or the most toxic substance known to man.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Hey everyone...

XOXO, 

Johnny Rockets

I think I have eaten at this restaurant before.  If I get back to Statesville again anytime soon I will drop in and get something for sure.  Glad to see you back @Johnny Rockets

• Pie 3

13 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Hey everyone...

XOXO, 

Johnny Rockets

I'm not in that area but best wishes and best of luck to you both, JR.

• Pie 1