• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

6 hours ago, Tbe said:

1. Politicians and their families and staffers

2. Celebrities

3. The very wealthy

4. Hospital executives

5. Medical personal.

6. People with insurance

7. everyone else

It will be easy to get since so many people think it is too risky/used by Bill gates to implant microchips.

First in line will be the military.

14 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Stop posting quack cure bull sh it.  You are part of the problem.

What? So if i dont go around saying we all going to die, i'm part of the problem?  Whatever chicken little.  How do you know it wouldn't work?  You dont know poo just like everyone else.  

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep, I've had enough. We're buying on the western slope or Montana probably around this time next year. I'm pushing for Montana but if the wife is set on the western slope I'm not gonna fight it too hard.

Hey dog breath, here on the west side of Rockies prices have gone up a lot the past few years and properties to buy are much fewer than in the past so good luck.

But hey, we'll be neighbors. I've been a Panther's fan since Day 1.

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can buy an actual fuging mansion in Charlotte for what I'm selling my 3 bed, 2 bath 2000sqft house for.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14232-Carlton-Woods-Ln-Charlotte-NC-28278/80457354_zpid/?

That house is definitely in the far outskirts of Charlotte, but it’s in a nice area. The owner of that house would have a long drive to get to anything worth doing.

Perspectives are interesting though. I would never consider that house to be a mansion. It’s all in what a person is used to.

Edited by Tbe
  • Pie 1

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

my new favorite thing is going to be seeing all of these reports of large gatherings / people going back to normal / having fun - only to never hear of any sort of mass outbreak or spike in numbers.

report after report, video after video, then silence. no mass outbreak or spike to follow. but before anyone can be called out, a new video will surface.

rinse, repeat. this thing is heading in a positive direction for the time and people are still trying to stir poo up and keep the misery going lmao.

Florida spring break, people crowded in line at O’Hare trying to get back into the country, Georgia reopening restaurants, Florida reopening beaches, Mother’s Day brunch at Colorado restaurant etc etc. Just another hit and run piece.

Edited by BIGH2001

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seemed pretty relevant to the public health of Charlotte. I don't consider public health to be a political issue, despite the fact that everyone else is trying really hard to make it one. Seems like something that would receive widespread bipartisan support.

If you support it, be sure to be there. Hug your friends and family tight afterwards.

The opportunity for this to be a non-political public health issue was back in January or maybe early February.  Obviously it didn't happen that way.

I got tested for it yesterday. Woke up with a fever. The only reason I went and got tested was that I had planned on driving and visiting my elderly parents the very same day. Now I'm isolated waiting on the results.

Can confirm, the test really sucks. Feels like you inhaled a bunch of pool water. Has that same burn.

6 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The opportunity for this to be a non-political public health issue was back in January or maybe early February.  Obviously it didn't happen that way.

In today's climate, the moment people see they can use something for politics...they jump on it.  What sucks about it is the fact that once something becomes political, people choose sides and stop using reason and logic.

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I got tested for it yesterday. Woke up with a fever. The only reason I went and got tested was that I had planned on driving and visiting my elderly parents the very same day. Now I'm isolated waiting on the results.

Can confirm, the test really sucks. Feels like you inhaled a bunch of pool water. Has that same burn.

I haven't taken the test, I just heard it really sucks.  Jalen Rose was talking about getting back to basketball, and how some people have suggested testing each of the players over and over again.  He said after speaking with his buddies that had gotten tested, there was no way they were going to want to get tested repeatedly. 

Just now, Wes21 said:

I haven't taken the test, I just heard it really sucks.  Jalen Rose was talking about getting back to basketball, and how some people have suggested testing each of the players over and over again.  He said after speaking with his buddies that had gotten tested, there was no way they were going to want to get tested repeatedly. 

Eh, it sucked but if I needed it daily to perform my job I would. It's 15 seconds of discomfort follows by half an hour of a tingling in your nose. 

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Good luck.  My sister inlaw that lives in Los Angeles and works in healthcare actually had Covid 19.  It was a rough two weeks for her, far worse than any of the strands of flu she had.