• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

10 minutes ago, Tbe said:

We’re going to run out of testing capacity really soon.

some arkansas and texas counties are bringing in refrigerated trucks to house the dead as the morgues are full.

i think running out of testing capabilities is dear leader's plan

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, raz said:

some arkansas and texas counties are bringing in refrigerated trucks to house the dead as the morgues are full.

i think running out of testing capabilities is dear leader's plan

Interesting you spread false narratives like this. Makes sense considering your second sentence. The death rate is astronomically low. 
The virus is doing exactly what it did in NYC - IT’S RUNNING THE COURSE OF A VIRUS.

Masks don’t stop the coronavirus, social distances doesn’t stop the coronavirus, the virus will still spread. A lot of hospitals in Florida reported 100% positive tests according to the CDC. This is practically impossible. One hospital that was reported at 100% was actually LESS than 10%. I give you a source to back up my statements if you like. 

The virus started in the cities and is now spreading to rural America. By Mid to late August, the curve will be down and everyone will shout and cheer for masks, when in reality they did nothing in NYC during the outbreak and are doing nothing now. A virus will be a virus. It’s almost over. 

SC have to submit there plans by Friday. 

and today in SC, MONTHS into this pandemic ....we have continued to set new records everyday.  Another new high in hospitalizations.  Every day is a new record in that department.   Deaths.  Cases.  Hospitalization.  Currently all at the the worst levels of the pandemic....and still trending up.  

Don’t care what political party you support.  Locally and nationally our leadership has comically failed us.   Might be a broken record but it is remains mindboggling how poorly this has been managed.  

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Holy poo, remember that barista who got $100k+ in tips after some Karen posted something on FB hating on him because he did his job and told her that a mask was required?

Well, that Karen is now the early leader in the clubhouse for Karen of the Year. She's suing the barista claiming she's entitled to half of those tips.

https://abc7.com/amp/san-diego-starbucks-gofundme-for-barista-face-mask-complaint-gofund-me-lenin-gutierrez/6319618/?fbclid=IwAR1ihL_5Sh_o0cBTR_nLSeQ4WPV59qNG_2Kpqk2S4QICa0b8q4C7MJ6LkTs&__twitter_impression=true

There is a saying Europeans keep using. Only in America.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Moneyman321 said:

The death rate is astronomically low. - It doesn't matter. It is still very deadly. Excuse me if I don't write off thousands of people dying as nothing.

Masks don’t stop the coronavirus - Nobody said they do. They potentially lower chance of infection.

social distances doesn’t stop the coronavirus - See above

If it is such NO BIG DEAL GUYS to you, then go ahead and go everywhere in your F150 without a mask, or lick toilet seats for all I care. Evolution will take care of you.

But if you do go out without a mask, know that you're being passively violent. And if someone takes it upon themselves to call you out on it, and/or defend themselves from your assault on common decency, then you deserve it.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Moneyman321 said:

Interesting you spread false narratives like this. Makes sense considering your second sentence. The death rate is astronomically low. 
The virus is doing exactly what it did in NYC - IT’S RUNNING THE COURSE OF A VIRUS.

Masks don’t stop the coronavirus, social distances doesn’t stop the coronavirus, the virus will still spread. A lot of hospitals in Florida reported 100% positive tests according to the CDC. This is practically impossible. One hospital that was reported at 100% was actually LESS than 10%. I give you a source to back up my statements if you like. 

The virus started in the cities and is now spreading to rural America. By Mid to late August, the curve will be down and everyone will shout and cheer for masks, when in reality they did nothing in NYC during the outbreak and are doing nothing now. A virus will be a virus. It’s almost over. 

The virus will spread if no appropriate actions are taken. So please provide your source to back this up. 

26 minutes ago, Moneyman321 said:

The virus started in the cities and is now spreading to rural America. By Mid to late August, the curve will be down and everyone will shout and cheer for masks, when in reality they did nothing in NYC during the outbreak and are doing nothing now. 

Lies.

Anyway you can look at other countries who have effectively beat the virus and see what they did if you think NYC screwed up. France, Finland, Norway and many more. Guess what they did? I'm sure I don't have to type it out.

We know how to beat it. It's not speculation. We just refuse to do it. From the president to Karen at Starbucks. All idiots.

Also the virus is predicted to peak again in mid August. Stop making up garbage or provide a source.

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, Moneyman321 said:

This is one of the most powerfully stupid takes I've ever read on anything in my entire life.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1